Thursday, November 3, 2011

pinterest possibilities

So I have become totally obsessed with pinterest and all the super cute things people make. I am going to attempt a few things in the near future (when this semester is over). I was showing my mom all the cute lil kid stuff and home decor things and I would say 'when I have kids I'm going to do this" or "when I have my own place I'm going to do this" She finally stopped me and said, "Amanda, when you have kids you will not have TIME to do this stuff." I figured she has a point and as much as I'd like to make it all then save it for when I have kids that is totally unrealistic SO I'm going to attempt to make and sell some of the preciousness that it is and I'll get to make cute stuff and hopefully a little money and all you lovely people out there will get great stuff for super reasonable prices. Products will follow in a few weeks.

What do you think? Do you have time to craft? What kids of things would you buy for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment